Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Foggy February Morning

Larry took this photo of a sandhill crane.  Wish I'd taken it.  :-)

I was nearly home from a 10 mile ride on my trike when I encountered these two standing in the middle of the road.  I pedaled up to within a few feet of them but they couldn't be bothered to move so I took a photo and went the other way home.
It was quite foggy when I headed out on my trike this morning - very pretty, cool, and pleasant.

Larry was up early, too, and took this photo.  I played with it in Photoshop.

I guess the cows wanted to take a walk in the fog, too.  They don't seem bothered by Larry and Misty.

Here I come out of the fog on my trike.  I rode past the cows eight times on my four trips up to the highway.  There were only two the first time I pedaled by and four or five the last time.

Two little otters following their mother across the road and I didn't get to see them.  Larry took this photo.


2 comments: