Mary’s River Covered Bridge was built in 1854 and in continuous service from 1854-1930. It was originally part of a planked toll road between Breman and Chester. It was acquired by the state of IL in 1936 for purposes of preservation and a picnic area. There is supposed to be a geocache here, but we couldn't find it. It started to rain so we didn't look too hard.